• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any good dedicated server? - budget $70
#2
I know Gigapros.com is trustworthy. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a provider that has made some effort at being sustainably powered!

Like their dedicated server special:
Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores
Fully managed, 128 GB DDR4 RAM, 4 TB disk, 69/month.
 
Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: Any good dedicated server? - budget $70 - by Vessolen - 08-15-2022, 06:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Browsing: 1 Guest(s)