• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
need new windows RDP VPS
#1
Hi,
I am looking for a new windows vps hosting at $50 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know. Do you know anything about QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?
 
Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
need new windows RDP VPS - by Uraniumon - 12-12-2022, 08:25 AM
RE: need new windows RDP VPS - by MiraJoker - 12-15-2022, 12:04 PM
RE: need new windows RDP VPS - by Marsian - 12-22-2022, 08:16 AM
RE: need new windows RDP VPS - by RockyBoxer - 12-27-2022, 09:12 AM
RE: need new windows RDP VPS - by Vessolen - 02-03-2023, 07:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Browsing: 1 Guest(s)