• Welcome to My Web Hosting Forum!
  • A Complete Hosting and Web Master Forum!
  • An Independent Forum Hosted by "INSIGHT TECNOLOGY"!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm looking for a cheap Windows VPS $30/month.
#7
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

I've been with Libertyvps.net for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent.
Like this package: Silver Linux VPS plan: CPU Cores - 2 Cores, RAM - 2 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Bandwidth - 4 TB, Price - $39.99/month.

I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
 
Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm looking for a cheap Windows VPS $30/month. - by MiraJoker - 12-02-2024, 09:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Browsing: 1 Guest(s)